devon. i love you. as much as i love mr. & mrs. kanter who look absolutely stunning.
yay!!!!! how lovely! thanks dev!
woo hoo! I need MORE photos!
yay! thanks! they look adorable!!
Did you take photo of mark's laptop?? So.smart.
YES! Thank you! Leslie, you look gorgeous!!!
yeah!!!! i loved how his photos turned out.
Gorgeous pic -- can't wait to see more (and get the details on the secret locale!)
Wow, I have missed so much by getting behind on my blog-reading. The bachelorette weekend... I am amazed. Congratulations to Mr. and Mrs. Kanter!
Post a Comment
9 comments:
devon. i love you. as much as i love mr. & mrs. kanter who look absolutely stunning.
yay!!!!! how lovely! thanks dev!
woo hoo! I need MORE photos!
yay! thanks! they look adorable!!
Did you take photo of mark's laptop?? So.smart.
YES! Thank you! Leslie, you look gorgeous!!!
yeah!!!! i loved how his photos turned out.
Gorgeous pic -- can't wait to see more (and get the details on the secret locale!)
Wow, I have missed so much by getting behind on my blog-reading. The bachelorette weekend... I am amazed. Congratulations to Mr. and Mrs. Kanter!
Post a Comment