I found it!!! Devon, it was great to meet you. Can't wait to see that little baby's face. Tell your husband that I will be thinking of him on May 23rd and that he and I need to become better friends (I can handle the smart ass-ness even if he will have endless fun pulling my leg)
14 comments:
so cute! And your baby bump makes it more adorable!
You all look so beautiful!
such a beautiful group of women!!
you ladies look amazing! i love how the same dress looks as equally awesome on a college girl, hot mama and hot preggo!
lovely! and you with your baby bump is gorgeous! i love leslie's dress and flower in the hair. i cannot wait to see more.
i loooove these dresses, and i love your little belly!
thanks for stealing these, totally worth it :)
Love this picture. Totally did not realize that was you. Not kidding.
hmm, christine, i'm not even sure what to make of that!
Very cute!
So cute! This is the best baby bump picture too! Love it!
you popped! :-)
That picture is too cute! And don't worry -- pasty white looks good on you! :)
I found it!!! Devon, it was great to meet you. Can't wait to see that little baby's face. Tell your husband that I will be thinking of him on May 23rd and that he and I need to become better friends (I can handle the smart ass-ness even if he will have endless fun pulling my leg)
this is such a cute picture - everyone looks beautiful! and i'm totally the same color as you, dev, and i'm a full-time californian! ;o)
Post a Comment