hi devon, holly's blog has been so quiet lately that i popped over to see how baby larkin is doing! i'm so sorry about the sad events that you and your husband have had to go through. please take care! Kristie
Well, please do. I can't wait. This looks awesome. Dang, I really should have had a bachelorette party.
Also: you totally look preggers! It's real! Devon is pregnant! Omigosh, omigosh, omigosh!!!!! Sorry, it's just that every time I remember this, I get all giddy. Omigosh!
Bad ass chicas! I can't believe that after months of hounding you about whether or not you look pregnant (seriously I'd ask like every day, people), it happened at the party that I couldn't attend!!!
Leslie's party looks super fun. I am sure she had a great time!
Bad ass chicas! I can't believe that after months of hounding you about whether or not you look pregnant (seriously I'd ask like every day, people), it happened at the party that I couldn't attend!!!
Leslie's party looks super fun. I am sure she had a great time!
17 comments:
This is a great start!!! I can't wait to see more :). And I was there!
hi devon, holly's blog has been so quiet lately that i popped over to see how baby larkin is doing!
i'm so sorry about the sad events that you and your husband have had to go through.
please take care! Kristie
you guys look very very intimidating
BOMB.
totally BOMB.
awesome. you girls are hardcore. can't wait to see more!
Well, please do. I can't wait. This looks awesome. Dang, I really should have had a bachelorette party.
Also: you totally look preggers! It's real! Devon is pregnant! Omigosh, omigosh, omigosh!!!!! Sorry, it's just that every time I remember this, I get all giddy. Omigosh!
YES love this photo. yee-haw!
one of my most favorite parts about austin was that baby larkin totally "popped" over the course of 24-48 hours :) incredible to witness.
p.s. note, "popped," not to be mistaken with "pooped"
OMG. You are a hoot.
so badass. More! More! More!
that is the coolest frickin picture i've ever seen.
i'm with Steph, totally missed out on having a bachelorette party....
Bad ass chicas! I can't believe that after months of hounding you about whether or not you look pregnant (seriously I'd ask like every day, people), it happened at the party that I couldn't attend!!!
Leslie's party looks super fun. I am sure she had a great time!
Bad ass chicas! I can't believe that after months of hounding you about whether or not you look pregnant (seriously I'd ask like every day, people), it happened at the party that I couldn't attend!!!
Leslie's party looks super fun. I am sure she had a great time!
oh my gosh, this pic rocks! i can't wait to see/hear more! and LOVE your belly, dev :o)
that looks like the best album cover ever!!!
love it!!! did you guys do all the props/dressing up/background yourselves?! or is this at some dress up old timey photo place in austin??
START! START! START! I can't wait to hear all about it!!!
Post a Comment