BYE BYE OKLAHOMA!!
amanda!
trishy!
me, ryan, trish, katie, olivia, amanda and les
reprise of group photo from earlier post
the spread we brought over to katie's house.
amanda made a simple, but AMAZING salad, there were sandwiches, and fresh-baked cookies too!
our tshirt making in process
at the skirvin hotel in downtown okc
exploring okc
patrick says it looks like it says butt burgers
i guess leslie is kind of going for the buffalo's behind
amand and leslie were imitating lauren and escott from an old camp photo witha little kid, but now i can't remember how to retell it. help anyone?amanda brought homemade toffee bars and pumpkin marshmallows.
both were excellent, but i think i could have eaten the entire box of chocolate covered toffee if i were left alone with it.
both were excellent, but i think i could have eaten the entire box of chocolate covered toffee if i were left alone with it.
les looks like she's in heaven!
she was cracking des up!
and i have lots of pictures of les with des!
sorry for the boob shots les -- too gratuitous? should i take down?
sorry for the boob shots les -- too gratuitous? should i take down?


























11 comments:
love the boob shot! and leslie is an adorable mom-in-training ;)
yes keep the boob shot. it's excellent!
she looks like she needs a baby!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (just got super excited at the cuteness of a little jamlie or lesmie)
i totally agree with patrick by the way. butt burgers. hee hee
i think des was cracking leslie up!
And seriously, what is it with these two commenting on my boobs all the time?? I have no idea what the heck ya'll are yammering on about, I have no issue with the boobs. More importantly, how much does it look like Des and I are having the Best Conversation Ever in one of those pics?
Like, we're just finding out how much we have in common with one another or something. I'm smitten with those kids.
love the boob shots. Love the shots of Les in the yard with the boys - perhaps that is when the first egg dropped?! LOVE these shots. I knew there was a reason that I took it easy with the pictures since I knew every one of yours would be a-mazing. As if that weekend or the people that made it needed any help in the amazing department, but come on. Please - quit your job and do this professionally!
oh ps. love that you took more portfolio shots for me since I totally didn't take any photos of the candy. Thanks hun!!
these pictures make me so happy...
p.s. I DID eat all of that toffee in one sitting. it was so amazing.
p.p.s. It was mr. happy man. The inflatable smiley face. and E.Scott made us walk around Busch Gardens ALL day holding his hands like he was our kid. so bizarre.
back it up one minute! pumpkin marshmallows?!?!?! recipe please. asap!! sure hope it's an idiot proof one...
and les, you are an adorable mom-in-training!
and i agree with patrick too... butt burgers... hahaha
these pictures make me super happy too. and, that toffee was INcredible.
les, i think you understand the an unspoken baby language.
d-beautiful photos! if you weren't such an active/crucial part of leslie's wedding, i bet she would want you to be the wedding photographer :)
Love the actions...when did you get Photoshop?
Saw this and thought of you...duh!
http://www.flickr.com/photos/twiddletails/4155261315/sizes/o/
Great pix!
So many great photos! I love the one of amanda(?) on the hotel couch.
Post a Comment